BEAT DOWN ASSYRIA | PART II

 BEAT DOWN ASSYRIA | PART II 


In the latter months of 2018, while tutoring in a school shortly after high school, I read an amazing scripture that changed my life forever. 


It was about a king, Saul's son, King Ishbosheth, and in 2 Samuel 4:5, He is said to be on his bed at noon, at the time where life in downtown was warm and stressful, this king was on his bed and yet he was a success. Immediately, I thought to myself, “I'm a king in Christ Jesus, and if this is real about Ishbosheth, I also want this as my life”. 


From that day, my life took a new turn because I allowed God's word to carry and raise me up. One day I'd share into details the journey afterwards, but it was worth it. And I'm glad today that I dared to believe God's word, to walk out on the world's system. I remember discussing this issue with my Pastor, Rev. Hutchison, he counseled me to relax, after a while, I asked again, then he gave me the go ahead to present my resignation letter to the school proprietress. 


I remember vividly the day I sat before that Octagenarian of blessed memory to discuss my withdrawal, she used every strategy of duress and sweet words to tone down my desire to beat down Assyria using what I saw in the Bible. 


She gave very nice suggestions of why I shouldn't leave, and when I insisted, she began to play the blame game, threatening to paint to those who linked me to the job as ungrateful. I was right in front of a Lady Pharoah, and by the voice of the Lord, I insisted that salary wasn't the way, and here I am today, pressing on victoriously and running ventures of my own. 


Listen, Egypt is not the way, the word of God is. Success isn't built by trying, it's built by wisdom. Beat down assyria and Pharoah with the word of God in your mouth. Beat down the world's system that's constantly trying to cripple your potentials, wake up and fight using prophecy and get out of bondage as a king! 


Don't try your best, do your best because you're the best of God. Herod will aways seek the young child to destroy him, so keep your potentials away from the world, he'll destroy you with salary, so you can forget the blessedness of your potentials. Beat him down at his own game, don't be quite with the voice of God.


Let's have a read on Exodus 5:1-2,8

     “Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”

     And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”

     And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ 


Verse 8 captures something rather intriguing, which you mustn't overlook. Here Pharoah (the world's system) is saying “it is because you have so much time, that is why you can say you want to go to church and serve God”. 


Listen, Pharoah doesn't want to give you money, he just wants your time, and he'll do anything for it. The Sons of Isacchar were so successful because of the element of time. 1 Chronicles 12:32 |BBE accounts “And of the children of Issachar, there were two hundred chiefs, men who had expert knowledge of the times and what it was best for Israel to do, and all their brothers were under their orders”.


According to the passage above, once someone owns your time, they have every right to give you orders, at anytime of the day, and they'll be rulers over you because they feed you. For many, it's not God who supplies their need, it's their boss, and that is why they will beg to retain a job. Luke 16:3 |BSB says “.... I'm too ashamed to beg”. 


Never beg when your time and freedom is on the line, trust the Holy Spirit to grant you wisdom. There's nothing wrong with working for someone temporarily, but while you gather resources to come out of that Egypt, don't ever see any man as your source. 

 

Song of Songs 2:11-12 |TPT reads, 

    “THE SEASON HAS CHANGED, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and THE SEASON OF HIDING IS OVER and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it bright with blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth”.


Your time of hiding is over, the season has changed, it's time to come out of mediocre living, and be who God made you. Wow! 

 

DAYSTAR JCHM®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE GETS READY TO RUN

PUBLIC PERCEPTION IS VERY IMPORTANT

RESIDUAL OR PASSIVE INCOME