FOR AN ATTENTION-GRABBING INFLUENCE, USE A WHISTLE

 CALL THE FUTURE, JESUS SAID “IT SHOULD OBEY YOU” | THIS TIME USE ATTENTION-GRABBING SOUNDS FROM THE WORD, A WHISTLE | CALL AGAIN, AND DEMAND AN ANSWER WITH SHARP SOUNDS, EVERYDAY


One day, I happened to develop a sudden interest as to why whistles are the choice instruments of sound used in the stadium during sporting activities. What I found in my research amazed me. A section of the article expounded, 

  

     “The sound of the whistle cuts through the ambient noise on the football pitch, commanding attention and signaling important moments in the game. Its sharp, distinct sound can be heard by players and officials across the field, ensuring that everyone is aware of the referee's decisions and actions. 

    This helps maintain order, regulate play, and ensure fairness, as all participants can immediately respond to the whistle's cues, regardless of their position on the pitch. 

    Additionally, the consistency and reliability of the whistle's sound provide a standardized means of communication, reducing confusion and enhancing the overall effectiveness of officiating”.


Paul said we're surrounded by a cloud of witnesses, it's like spectators in the amphitheatre, and like we have it today for a larger population as stadiums, but like Dr. Oral Roberts rightly said many years ago, he said “People don't gather unless there's a reason”. 


Here I realised it's important we don't take the impact of sound lightly, because a generation won't respond until you whistle, and until you release sounds in the spirit, which is then interpreted on the pitch as a call to duty and compliance. 


In Rom 10:18, Paul the Apostle, a man who had understood the impact of sounds stated, “But I say, didn’t they hear? Yes, most certainly, “Their sound went out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”


This verse helps us to understand the research finding I quoted earlier with reference to sound. The same way the referee releases sounds from one point, but reaches the very core and length of the stadium. In that same manner we're expected to release sounds of prayer and sound waves in meditation, then what Paul said would be more relevant to you, he said “your words (sounds) will travel to the ends of the world”, like a whistle-sound to the core of a stadium.


My dear, stand in prayer with confidence and whistle, release sounds of prayer that reach the ends of the stadium. Remember, God's word is His energy and ability. Now research in science informs us “the higher the frequency of sound, the higher the energy”. So for a high frequency sound to be achieved, you should have the word of God in your spirit in abundance, as you pray and meditate. 


The frequency of your sound will necessarily increase when there're high-energy words in your spirit, causing your sound to travel far and wide. Whistle my friend, know the word and whistle, it's how to bring down the walls of any Jericho-like situation!


In 1 Corinthians 14:8 |GW, Paul again explained, “For example, if the trumpet doesn’t sound a clear call, who will get ready (prepared) for battle ?” 


Listen, you have to prepare yourself for the victorious life by releasing sounds that are based on the word of God, sounds that communicate a clear call to action, because it's these attention-grabbing sound codes that reach the ends of the world. 


It's time to raise the flag of words like a referee on a pitch, and declare “yes, it's a goal, it happened, I saw the ball of success enter through the net of this world, therefore it's a score, a record in the books of history, I saw it, O' I saw myself come to pass”. 


Isaiah 5:26 | BBE narrates, 

   “And he will let a flag be lifted up as a sign to a far-off nation, whistling to them from the ends of the earth: and they will come quickly (rushing) and suddenly”.


Now let's lift up some flags with words, as referees of the future, let's call the shots, let's determine the scores and reject what we don't want to see recorded, now declare these words and see them rushing to you as you whistle, whistle my friend, whistle for that ball, because it's a goal! Wow! : 


     “I am a force of light as there are forces of darkness, yes I boast, but my boast is in the Lord, I'm a force, a majestic force, I'm a trend for my generation, they follow what I start, I'm a pull and a push, people who associate with me win in life, I give orders to my city IJN, I'm winning, O' Hallelujah. I'm mighty in influence and wealth, I'm a force brotherrr, ha-ha-haa. Wow! 


   I fly like clouds, I'm highly exalted in power, I'm a child of a creator, so I'm not an employee, I employ generations, I'm a producer, I don't sit and clap for others, I hear chants of my name all around the world, I just shine, and then men give glory to my Father in heaven. I'm a force of light, I call the shots, fierce yet refreshing like water. I'm a force brotherrr, ha-ha-haa. Wow! 


   I reject thoughts of lack and limitations, I'm a city without walls and boundaries, I was born with everything I'll ever need, hence jealousy is afraid of me because all things are mine, I believe so I never rush in life. I'm a wind and I'm blowing everywhere. O' Hallelujah, Wow!” 


Say it, say it, whistle my friend, call that behemoth of an empire, call that billion dollar industry like you'd call a pet, just whistle like a man would whistle for a dog, whistle in tongues, and see good things rushing to you. Whistle, and you'd see goodness and mercy (grace) following you all the days of your life. See it! 


DAYSTAR JCHM® 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE GETS READY TO RUN

PUBLIC PERCEPTION IS VERY IMPORTANT

RESIDUAL OR PASSIVE INCOME